Sunday, June 04, 2006

The Conversation


Finally had that long conversation ( or rather, a talk) with him.Wanted it for so long, but somehow or the other couldn't make myself convey it to him ( for GOD knows, why??). But now that things have started rolling, and more so importantly, after it being initiated by him, I'd like to keep this connection running for a long, long time. Although it's a bit late, I'm lucky it finally happened (thanks to him).

I might have screwed it up a bit after keeping mum for most of the conversation, but then I'm like that. Never was good at initiating and keeping up a good talk.I guess it would be quite safe to say that I lack the proverbial 'gift of gab'.

But then I'm a good listener, and I can do it very well. And sitting there, on Friday night, in our hostle lawn, under the auspices of a wonderful & hard-to-come-by good weather ( and it has been,ever since), I just watched him narrate a film plot with such child-like enthusiasm that I wonder what I might have missed out on, due, entirely to my utter stupidity.

But what's done is done, and no point crying over the spilt milk (what the heck! It's been so long it might have already turned into a sour curd!).

Finally, my only other regret being - kaash main Miththu ke saath AOE khel paata !!

2 Comments:

Blogger Phoenix said...

hmmmm....

3:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Get 99%iler in CAT Exam with Kitabee CAT Preparation. Kitabee Institute is the No. 1 MBA institute in Delhi NCR. Kitabee Provide CAT, XAT, SNAP, and all MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus.So, you Join Now !!!!!

CAT Coaching in Delhi
Best CAT Coaching in Delhi
XAT Coaching in Delhi
IIFT Coaching in Delhi
SNAP Coaching in Delhi
NMAT Coaching in Delhi
CMAT Coaching in Delhi
GMAT Coaching in Delhi

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home