Friday, June 09, 2006

ESWC 2006 Update v2.0

Finally. Something to justify(?) those abject grades and sleep-less night-outs.
Behold. The ESWC Delhi Zone Champion is all smiles (and ears, for all your kudos).

Finally made it big on the pro-stage, something I'd wished for so long, and never thought would make it there ever.

The All India Finals are tomorrow, and practically speaking, I don't stand much of a chance. Some of the South Zone guys are amazing, all super pro-material !! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for some unwarranted providence my way .

Anyway, even if I donot make it to France, well... I still do get this as a prize !!


A few technicalities :
Game : Quake 4
IInd Round Match -
Map : Monsoon
Duration : 15:00 mins
Opponent : Zod
Score : 11 - 3
Quarter Finals -
Map : The Lost Fleet
Duration : 15:00 mins
opponent : AntoxChainz
Score : 47 - 3
Semi Finals -
Map : Monsoon
Duration : 15:00 mins
Opponent : (can't recall his name)
Score : 25 - 4
Finals - (Best 2 out of 3)
Maps Played : Phrantic, The Lost Fleet & Galang
Duration : 15:00 mins
Opponent : Slayer (palyed with the nick "_")
Score : 2 maps to 1 (Myself - Phrantic & Galang, Slayer - TLF)





2 Comments:

Blogger thelostcause said...

Kya baat hai, Sir!
Congrats & best of luck for Finals. Ace 'em.
* ye GE Force cheez kya hai?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Himadri said...

[lostcause] Thank You. I certainly wish I could, but that's gonna need some dedicated effort. Maybe some other time. ;)

GeForce is the front-end graphics chip manufactured by nVIDIA. They've got other brands too, but GeForce are the best ones.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home